MACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was invited here by Lenny cuz my car was towed to Auto repair shop in Mississauga, Ontario Address: 1095 Fewster Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 1A2 Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 4 p.m. Phone: (905) 624-3885 Province: Ontario

Go down

Was invited here by Lenny cuz my car was towed to Auto repair shop in Mississauga, Ontario Address: 1095 Fewster Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 1A2 Hours:  Open ⋅ Closes 4 p.m. Phone: (905) 624-3885 Province: Ontario Empty Was invited here by Lenny cuz my car was towed to Auto repair shop in Mississauga, Ontario Address: 1095 Fewster Dr, Mississauga, ON L4W 1A2 Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 4 p.m. Phone: (905) 624-3885 Province: Ontario

Post by penny Wed May 11, 2022 7:57 pm

My car was in an accident in March and was towed to 1095 Fewster Drive in Mississauga.  BIG mistake which became obvious after contact with my insurance people. Found out from my insurance processor that THIS WAS NOT AN APPROVED REPAIR SHOP and which was well known in Mississauga for ripping off clients. Worse still is that at least one of the legal types associated with this organisation is a pedo. As a mother with young children this disgusts me.   It took 6 weeks before my car was fixed by another shop and after ridiculous towing/storage charges. They got away with this and now its time to put them out of business. Another post on this website suggests that the information be passed on.  I second that.

Forgot to add that they are not BBB accredited. So probably there were prior complaints.

Penny

penny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum